Premier Tech Aqua offers a solution that is perfectly adapted to modern families’ lifestyles as well as soil and climate problems – the Ecoflo septic system. This permanent solution requires no energy to treat domestic wastewater and is designed for new constructions as well as to replace faulty wastewater treatment systems used by principal or secondary residences.
Compared to traditional systems, the Ecoflo septic system occupies up to three times less space, which allows for optimal land use.
- System available in three types of tanks to meet the requirements of all field conditions
- No electricity or mechanical component is required to treat the wastewater
- Easy to design, simple to install
- Superior quality, reliable and odourless system that provides total protection
- Minimal footprint
- Peace of mind guaranteed by a proven annual inspection program
The installation of an Ecoflo septic system is admissible to RénoVert Home Renovation Tax Credit Program from the Quebec government.To learn more, visit the Ecoflo Biofilter site
Highly economical and assembled on site. This is the perfect system for permeable soils and it has a low footprint.Learn more
Ecoflo Coco Filter – Polyethylene
New 50% smaller and more sustainable than ever Ecoflo Coco Filter model integrating a coco husk fragment-based filtering media. Now offered in certain territories in the USA and Western Canada. Up to 6 bedrooms models are also available.Learn more
Ecoflo Coco Filter – Concrete
Suitable for even the most difficult sites, this model is also available as kit to be integrated into concrete tanks made by local precasters to further reduce the carbon footprint of the product.